Want the track exclusively? Grid start? Trophies?
Get an Extra Session Free on selected Exclusive Grand Prix's throughout March in our latest Monthly Special offer! Click BOOK NOW and select your preferred track to check out this exhilarating race package and save today!
Who can kart?
Available for a minimum of 8 drivers from the age of 14 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches.
What is included?
- ScotKart Host
- Hire of professional racewear and helmet
- Full safety briefing
- Exclusive use of the track
- 2 x 15 minute karting sessions
- Trophy presentation on the podium for the top three drivers
- Personalised electronically-timed, lap time print-outs
How long’s the experience?
As a guide we say to allow between one and a half to two hours for our Exclusive Grand Prix experiences but we have plenty of extras to add onto your experience like lazer tag, HeadCam's and catering facilities available from our Fuel Bar / Cafe.
How much will it cost?
Prices start from only £45pp!
Check out the track listing at the end of this page to find the prices for your preferred track.
Please note that due to customer feedback regarding comfort and hygiene reasons there is an additional balaclava purchase cost of £2pp.
Let’s get you booked in!
Book in today to make sure that we have enough space for your group on the date that you need!
To book one of our Corporate Exclusive Grand Prix online you’ll need to:
- Click the 'book now' button and select your track from the list
- Find your preferred date using the calendar
- Select 'Adults' from the experience types listed
- Pick the ‘Exclusive Grand Prix for 8+ drivers’ and click 'Book now!'
- Make sure you have added the correct amount of drivers (don’t forget – if there are more than 8 of you, you'll get your Organiser place free!)
- Select the time you want your first race session to start
- Click 'add to booking' where you can then either proceed to checkout or add other race sessions to the booking
If you can't see what you’re looking for, our booking team are on hand in office hours so just give them a call or fill out an Event Enquiry form and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.