Upgrade your track time to a grid-start race format
Who can kart?
Available for a minimum of 8 drivers from the age of 14 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches.
What is included?
- ScotKart Host
- Hire of professional racewear and helmet
- Full safety briefing
- 2x 12 minute karting sessions
- Exclusive use of the track
- Trophy presentation on the podium for the top 3 karters
- Personalised electronically-timed, lap time print-outs
How long’s the experience?
Depending on our group size we usually advise that for up to 28 people you will need to allow for between one and a half to two hours from arrival.
How much will it cost?
Prices from just £32pp!
Check out the track listing at the end of this page to find the prices for your preferred track.
Please note that due to customer feedback regarding comfort and hygiene reasons there is an additional balaclava purchase cost of £2pp.
Let’s get you booked in!
We strongly recommend that you book your Exclusive Grand Prix karting experience, even if it is just to make sure that you can guarantee the date and group size you would like it for.
To book an Exclusive Grand Prix online you’ll need to:
- Click the 'book now' button and select your track from the list
- Find your preferred date using the calendar
- Select 'Adults' from the experience types listed
- Pick the ‘Exclusive Grand Prix for 8+ drivers’ and click 'Book now!'
- Make sure you have added the correct amount of drivers (don’t forget – if there are more than 8 of you, you'll get your Organiser place free!)
- Select the time you want your first race session to start
- Click 'add to booking' where you can then either proceed to checkout or add other race sessions to the booking
If you can't see what you’re looking for, our booking team are on hand in office hours so just give them a call or fill out an Event Enquiry form and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.