Compete for trophies over 3 track sessions with our latest Monthly Deal
Do you think you have what it takes to come away victorious after an evening of fast and furious karting action? Have you been waiting too long for 7 or more of your mates to be free at the same time so you can book onto one of our exclusive events but never seem to manage it? Well this offer is for you!
During April individual karters as well as smaller groups will be able to compete against other individuals and small groups on this awesome new 3 session event.
This incredible deal is available on selected sessions, Monday to Friday until Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Who can race?
Due to the grid start race element that gives this brand new Grand Prix Extra format just one of its Extra adrenaline boosts it means that it is only available to participants over the age of 16 years old and a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches.
Unfortunately, this Monthly Offer is not available at the South London – Mitcham location.
Want to get the inside track and find out how you can get on the podium? We have a whole host of track tips articles, flying lap videos and track tips videos put together by our karting experts to help you come out on top here.
What’s the format?
After getting signed in, changed into your race-wear, you and the rest of the drivers are given a full safety briefing and a member of staff will talk you through the session and take you to the pits and introduce you to the karts. You’ll take part in a quick brake test in the pit area before being allowed out onto the circuit for up to 15 mins of warming up. You’ll be flagged into the pits and get out the karts for a break and make your way to the spectators’ area, shortly after your break (between 15-30 mins) you’ll be recalled to the pit lane and seated in the karts for the start of the qualifying stage of the event – 15 minutes of pedal to the metal trying to set your fastest lap time! Once the session concludes you’ll come back off of the track for another break and see your lap times and the grid order for the final race! (TOP TIP – ask the track staff for any help on tricky corners and how to get around the track – they’ll be happy to pass on their wisdom!) Now for the final race! You’ll be taken out onto the grid and lined up based on those with the fastest lap times from qualifying, wait for the lights to go green and the race begins! The top 3 drivers with the most laps at the end of the race will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot on the podium!
- Race-suit and helmet hire
- Safety briefing
- Grid started race
- 3x 15 minute sessions out on track
- Personalised electronically timed lap print outs
- Trophy presentation for the top 3 drivers
How long is the experience?
With this offer everyone taking part in this event format will race every session and the format of each is as follows:
- First session: a practise session to help you all get to grips with the karts and track layout
- Second session: a qualifying session to get those lap times as low as you can
- Final session: a grid started race session where your karts will be rearranged into lowest lap time first as you sprint for the finish line and that all important chequered flag!
At every venue you will get 3x 15 minute sessions out on the circuit with the exception of London Tower Bridge where it is 3x 12 minutes out on track and it is because of this added time that we recommend you to allow 2 hours in total from arrival at all our tracks.
How much does it cost?
Prices start from just £30pp! + balaclava purchase*
Keep scrolling to check out the individual track prices listed at the bottom of this page.
*Balaclavas are now mandatory whilst using our helmets, for hygiene purposes and can be purchased on arrival from 50p per person.
Do I need to book?
Yes! As with all our Monthly Special Offers, the deal price is only available on pre-booked sessions, plus, spaces sell out incredibly fast so to make sure you get first dibs on the best grid time for you we highly recommend booking!
Now that you are ready to book you can head to our booking page to check availability at your preferred track. Just look out for sessions under the name ‘Grand Prix Extra +16YRS’ at selected times, Mondays to Fridays throughout April.
If you still can't see what you’re looking for, give one of our friendly event coordinators a call or fill out an Event Enquiry form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as they can.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid Monday to Friday until Tuesday 30th April 2019
- Offer excludes any sessions held on weekends
- Selected dates only
- Not available at South London – Mitcham
- Our London Tower Bridge venue runs a 3x 12 minute version of this format
- All karters must be at least 16 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches required (measurements to be taken from crotch to heel of shoe)
- All sessions must be booked and raced before the offer end date
- No offer can be used in conjunction with any other
- All discounted racing sessions must be pre-booked
- Offers are only available on new bookings and are subject to availability