VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purchased of e-vouchers will be emailed to the person making the purchase for you to forward or print to the recipient
- All karting sessions purchased using vouchers must be pre-booked and are subject to their own terms and conditions.
- Standard Experience Vouchers are valid for redemption Monday to Sunday on Ultimate Race Sessions Only.
- Monetary vouchers are valid against any available race sessions, Monday to Sunday
- Participants aged under 16 require an adult over the age of 18 with them at all times.
- Additional age, height, health and weight restrictions apply.
- Experience vouchers are valid until the date stated in each vouchers individual terms and conditions (up to 12 months, subject to voucher type).
- To make re-gifting easier (if applicable) we recommend purchasing vouchers on separate transactions.
- All vouchers are non-refundable and have no cash redemption value.
- Race Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
- Available Monday to Sunday at any time of day, where the race format is running and there is availability.
OBTAINING YOUR VOUCHER
TeamSport issues face value vouchers ("Vouchers") entitling the Holder to choose, up to the value stated on the Voucher, on go karting at our venues. Vouchers purchased from TeamSport will be issued directly by us to the purchaser.
Electronic vouchers are emailed immediately after payment is processed.
If you are not satisfied with your Voucher pack, please call us within 28 days of purchase and we will happily arrange a full refund, excluding any delivery charges, on receipt of your Voucher. Refunds will be paid back onto the credit/debit card used to place the original order. No interest will be paid on the amount to be refunded. Refunds cannot be issued if the voucher code has been redeemed against a booking. You must return items through a signed for service. TeamSport cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage cause during your return of the item.