Guarantees a massive 50 minutes of track time per driver!
Our best value karting event!
Who can kart?
Suitable for drivers above the age of 13 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches.
What is the format?
Joining other individual karters and smaller groups all drivers will be split into one of 5 smaller groups. Once everybody has been kitted out in their racewear and has gone through the safety briefing the first group will make their way trackside and jumping into their karts for their first 12 minute session. Alternating groups through the rest of the evening all drivers will be able to go head-to-head with old friends and new whilst trying to beat their personal bests.
If you stay for the duration of the event you are guaranteed at least 5 sessions.
What is included?
- Hire of professional racewear and helmet
- Full safety briefing
- up to 50 minutes on the track
- Personalised electronically-timed, lap time print-outs
How long’s the experience?
You will be racing from 6:00pm till late – please be aware that if you book large groups, your drivers may be split. Please note that there could be a wait of 3 sessions between your races.
Did you know? All our venues have a Fuel Bar that not only sells snacks and various hot and cold drinks but also specialises in pizzas!
How much will it cost?
Prices just £30pp for 50 minutes!
Check out the track listing at the end of this page to find the prices for your preferred track.
Please note that due to customer feedback regarding comfort and hygiene reasons there is an additional balaclava purchase cost of £2pp.
Book in today!
This Sunday evening event is incredibly popular so we definitely recommend that you get your spaces booked as soon as you can.
This social go karting event is available every Sunday evening, you will need to arrive at track at 5:30pm and expect to stay late but the amount of track time you get means its incredible value.
- Click the book now button and select your track from the dropdown list
- Find your preferred Sunday using the calendar
- Select ‘Unlimited Karting' from the categories listed
- Pick the ‘Adults – Unlimited Karting’ option and click book now!
- Make sure you have added the correct amount of drivers
- Select any available time after 6:00pm that you want your first race session to start
- Click book now where you can then either proceed to checkout or continue shopping and add other karters to the booking
If you can't see what you’re looking for, our booking team are on hand in office hours so just give them a call or fill out an Event Enquiry form and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.