FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT FUN
Want more karting for your money? Race on a Friday or Saturday after 7pm and take advantage of our awesome offer to get an extra race session out on the track at no extra cost! It’s a fantastic offer for those looking to get more laps out on the track and don’t want to break the bank available on our Open Timed Race Session and Mini Grand Prix race formats.
Who can race?
Kids can race on our Open Timed Race Sessions at most tracks but on 3-4-2 nights at Crawley, Mitcham, Reading, Sheffield, Warrington, and Tower Bridge it’s Adult Karts only as we upgrade the experience to our International Circuits.
What’s the format?
This offer is available on our Open Timed Race Session format for individuals and small groups getting you an extra session out on the circuit, that’s up to 45 minutes of karting for the price of 30 minutes!* Mini Grand Prix upgrades are also available for Adult groups, minimum groups numbers apply.
- Race-suit and helmet hire
- Safety briefing
- Personalised electronically timed lap print outs
How long is the experience?
At most tracks you’ll have 3x15 minute sessions out on the circuit with the exception of:
- West London – Acton where it's 4x10 minute sessions
- London Tower Bridge which runs 4x8 minute sessions
- London Docklands who offer either 4x10 minute sessions on Fridays from just £35 or 3x15 minute sessions on Saturdays from just £45.
- South London – Mitcham which has 4x10 minute sessions on Fridays from just £30 or 3x15 minute sessions on Saturdays from just £35.
- Cardiff where you’ll get either 3x15 or 4x10 minute sessions on Fridays from just £30 and 3x15 minute sessions on Saturdays from just £33.
Once all your sessions are up you can relax in our Fuel Bar with food and refreshments or you can take the opportunity to jump onto the podium for some Instagram moments – just don’t forget to pick up your final lap print-outs to take home and beat on your next visit!
At all tracks we recommend to allow 2 hours in total from arrival with this offer.
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £25pp + balaclava purchase.
Keep scrolling to check out the individual track prices listed at the bottom of this page.
Do I need to book?
Yes, secure your space with this fantastic offer and book in advance so you don’t miss out! Available to book online, offer is valid on sessions from 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Are you new to go karting? Then check out our all-new beginners guide first.