New Go Kart Track in Basildon “Bas Vegas” - Opening late 2017
Our brand new Indoor Go Karting track will be built in an industrial unit on the Festival Business Park which is immediately adjacent to Basildon’s popular Festival Leisure Park, known locally as “Bas Vegas”.
The unit has been empty for some months and TeamSport intends to bring the building back to life by installing a state of the art indoor karting track together with customer facilities.
Motor enthusiasts and thrill seekers can expect a 500m Multi-level circuit laden with hair raising bends, exhilaratingly long straights and jaw dropping ramps, professionally designed to cater for up to 16 karters to race around at any one time. With a fantastic range of race events and excellent value karting offers.
TeamSport Karting Basildon will offer:
- State of the art venue with free parking and full spectator area
- 500m Multi-level circuit for up to 16 karters at one time.
- Professional race wear, full safety briefings and tuition.
- Year-round karting for all, with karts for racers as young as eight years old
- Licensed Fuel Bar for drinks and food
- Modern meeting facilities for corporate clients
In addition to bringing a new leisure activity to the area, TeamSport will create up to 40 jobs, a mix of both full and part-time roles, many of which may appeal to students & younger people.
Opening in late 2017, the addition of TeamSport’s twenty-fourth venue is set to be a real people pleaser for the residents of Basildon, Essex and visitors to the area each year.
Want this news before anyone else?! Find us on social media for regular updates!