CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT BUILDING STOKE?!
Not long to go now until TeamSport 34 opens the doors to our brand-new £1.2m Indoor Go Karting Track on Waterloo Road – just a 1 minute drive from the center of Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent.
Prepare to experience the extraordinary at our first electric venue of 2019 which will be home to 500m of professionally designed Multi-Level go kart racing circuit that is sure to bring you the greatest of all adrenaline rushes as those starter lights flash green.
Track Map Revealed
Well, you’ve waited long enough, check out the track map below and let the excitement build as you imagine yourself taking on those hair-raising bends, exhilarating long straights and jaw dropping ramps:
From plan to reality…
TeamSport Karting Stoke will offer:
- State of the art venue with free parking and full spectator area
- 500m multilevel circuit for up to 14 karters at one time
- Professional race wear, full safety briefings and tuition
- Year-round karting for all, with karts for racers as young as eight years old
- Licensed Fuel Bar – the track’s fully licensed bar which also serves a range of pizzas and soft drinks
- Kids Party Room and a number of different children's birthday party options
- Modern meeting facilities for corporate client events
With an extensive range of race events that cover all levels of abilities and group size as well as our weekly Offers we take pride in the fact that TeamSport always has a deal to be found! For those of you that are new to indoor go karting check out our Go Karting Track Tips pages, designed to guide your from zero to hero in no time.
Win your first laps for free! To be in with a chance to win one of the first race sessions at TeamSport Stoke for you and a friend. Click the link below and enter our Facebook Competition by commenting #WINKARTING on the post. Full competition terms and conditions are here.
Once everything is ready to go you will be able to come meet us here:
TeamSport Go Karting Stoke