Get on track with the #GRID Elite
If you think you've got what it takes to compete with the best of the best then our #GRID Elite Membership is the level for you. For high-performing, experienced karters looking for competitive events and progression into the outdoor motor racing classes. This membership will also entitle you access to the British Indoor Karting Championship! This awesome event, held in association with Motorsport UK, at TeamSport tracks across the UK is definitely an event for those looking to be crowned a British champion! Motorsport UK, the governing body of 4 wheeled motorsport in the UK, is partnering with TeamSport to run this event and every #GRID Elite Member will receive a Motorsport UK K-I Licence, which provides entry rights to the Championship alongside a whole host of Motorsport UK benefits.
Great benefits include...
• Branded Membership pack including instructions on how to receive a Motorsport UK K-I Licence and Elite branded #GRID balaclava
• 15% discount off full priced events
• Complimentary birthday Open Timed Race Session
• Access to exclusive Social, Club, & Elite level racing events*
• Complimentary Open Timed Race Session after every six visits
• Entry rights to the BIKC - British Indoor Kart Championship
• Free place when bringing six paying non-members
• Hot Lap Leaderboard entry and safety briefing refresh every 12 months*
• Membership race licence on our brand new app from Spring 2020
• As your Membership includes a K-I Licence your details will be shared securely with MotorSport UK
#Grid Members have unlocked access to our EPIC new race formats Check Them Out
Our #GRID Elite Membership is open to all karters aged 8 years and upwards and provides access to Member only race events. For younger speed demons this includes Cadet Academy, our karting tuition programme which provides juniors with confidence and racing skills, and for adults there's plenty of high octane racing meets every month.
* #GRID Members aged 16 and over will only need to attend a safety briefing once every 12 months to get you on the track quicker, however our younger karters will still be required to attend one on every visit.
JOIN UP TODAY!
All you have to pay is an annual Membership fee of £35 to start receiving your perks and access to exclusive race events. Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used at all TeamSport & ScotKart venues. Every track visit is a stamp on your loyalty card to earn some free karting!
It’s super easy to sign up online and once completed a member of our team will create your account and ensure your membership is ready to pick up on your next visit to the track!
What events can I take part in?
As an Elite Member you will have access to Social, Club & Elite level racing events!*
Already a #GRID Member and need to renew or upgrade your membership?
From January 2020 all existing #GRID members will automatically be transferred to our Club Membership level. To renew your current #GRID Club Membership when it expires, or to upgrade to Elite Membership calls for a quick chat with our TeamSport Crew. Please call the team on 01252 732300(TeamSport) or 0141 641 0222(ScotKart) or whizz us an enquiry over by filling in the membership form. Keep hold of your existing membership card as your membership number will remain the same!
Looking to become an Elite Member now? No problem, you can upgrade before your Club Membership expires, just give the team a call and we’ll provide an upgrade cost meaning you can start reaping all the Elite benefits sooner!
Already a #GRID Member and want to book some karting?
Your Membership discount and benefits can be redeemed by giving us a call on 01252 732300(TeamSport) or 0141 641 0222(ScotKart). Members cannot currently book online but our team are working hard to get this updated for the future.
- As Elite Members your details will be shared with MotorSport UK in order for them to fulfil the dispatch of your K-I Licence
- Complimentary sessions are valid on standard open timed race sessions, subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on International circuit upgrades.
- Loyalty card complimentary sessions are not valid on Saturdays.
- Complimentary sessions are valid for one year only.
- Loyalty cards will not be stamped when redeeming complimentary racing sessions.
- 15% discount is only valid on standard full priced karting sessions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. #GRID events are already advertised at a discounted price exclusively to members only, therefore no further discount is applied.
- Your Membership must be valid at the time of redeeming all sessions and discounts.
- Karters aged 8-15 must attend a safety briefing on every visit.
- Wearing a balaclava is now mandatory when using our helmets, if you do not bring your own balaclava, you will be required to purchase one on arrival. Click here for purchase options.
- Elite events - Please note these are events for our highest ability of racers and if our TeamSport crew feel like the safety of other racers or yourself is at risk then they have the right to remove you from the track and will advise you on which level of race event you should be competing on.