Jobs at our Sheffield Karting track
Thrill seekers need apply! TeamSport Sheffield will soon have a brand new indoor go karting venue just 2 miles from Meadowhall Centre, with nail biting bends, exhilarating long straights and jaw dropping ramps! Looking for a job that your friends will be envious of – this is the one! We look for talented, customer focused individuals, with great communication skills and a team attitude. In return we offer training, benefits, uncapped bonuses and the very real possibility of progression.
To get in contact with one of the recruitment team please call 01252 960499.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Work Experience - we are sorry but we are unable to offer this.
Due to the Health and Safety implications of working at one of our tracks we are unable to offer work experience opportunities at TeamSport.
Full Time Duty Manager
Up to £22,019.40 + performance bonus
These positions see you at the start of our management journey. As a Duty Manager you’ll help with the running of your shift inspiring your team to keep heart’s racing, adrenaline pumping and smiles on our customer’s faces. All this whilst overseeing the running of our reception and snack bar areas, keeping a watchful eye on H&S and helping with reports on H&S, finance and stock control.
We look for a minimum of 18 months’ customer service experience with 6 months’ supervisory experience ideally within the leisure industry.
About the opportunity
As a Duty Manager, you will be responsible for
- Overseeing and delivering an entertaining and exciting experience for our customers and crew members
- Managing the day-to-day operations whilst supervising the crew and customers in a professional and effective manner whilst on duty
- ensuring everyone complies with the track training manual, NKA (National Karting Association) guidelines and Company Handbook
- Liaise with department heads to ensure that events are executed at the highest level
- Be fully conversant with the company’s computer booking and timing systems
- Assist with the induction and training of new crew members and maintaining development for the existing team
- reporting on H&S, finance and stock control
- Leading by example
- overseeing the running of our café and bar
- great with customers
- have people management skills
We offer management development training and with new tracks opening all the time, your next step is never too far away.
This is a part time position, shifts are available 45 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role.
- will have a real passion for the sport
- approachable by customers and your team
- think on your feet
- putting yourself in our customer's shoes
- flexible in the hours you work
- positive and proactive attitude
- customer focused
- A managerial background in leisure or a sales environment.
- Managed a team of more than 20 team members.
- Hold a qualification in leadership.
- must have at least 6 months experience in a customer-focused and sales environment i.e. Leisure and/or Hospitality industry
Posted: 28th June 2021
In addition to our current vacancies, we are always looking for high quality individuals. Please send your CV to [email protected]