Jobs at our Mitcham Karting Track
Do you want to join the party? TeamSport Mitcham, is our newest London circuit with 400m of crazy track, amazing spectator areas and an awesome bar all requiring the best of the best to join the team! We look for talented, customer focused individuals, with great communication skills and a team attitude. In return we offer training, benefits, uncapped bonuses and the very real possibility of progression.
To get in contact with one of the recruitment team please call 01252 960499.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Work Experience - we are sorry but we are unable to offer this.
Due to the Health and Safety implications of working at one of our tracks we are unable to offer work experience opportunities at TeamSport.
TEAMSPORT Mitcham, South London
Assistant General Manager
Up to £24, 359.40 + performance bonus
At TeamSport we always look for exceptional managers, who can manage the day to day operations of the track, from safety, staffing and ensuring rigorous on track processes through to off track responsibilities including financial compliance, staff training and development and food and beverage operations. All underpinned by ensuring great customer service every step of the way.
In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
As Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for
- Directly managing the day-to-day operation of the site
- Ensuring that safety remains at the forefront of all staff working at the site
- Responsible for the Brand Standards at site
- Ensuring that all SOP’s are continuously and rigorously followed and understood by all staff through regular training sessions and comprehensive inductions
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, stock control, recruitment and training
- Oversee our Food & Beverage operation including training, service, standards, stock and financial controls
- Finance – Working with the General Manager to achieve and exceed levels of profitability
We offer management development training and with new tracks and ancillary activities opening all the time, so your next step is never too far away
This is a full-time position, shifts are based on 45 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and late evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
- At least 2 years’ management experience within the Leisure/Hospitality Industry
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry desirable
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team and drive results is also essential
- Approachable by customers and your team
- Think on your feet
- Putting yourself in our customer's shoes
- Examples of being customer focused
- Managed a team of more than 10 team members
- Hold a qualification in leadership.
Posted:18th August 2021
In addition to our current vacancies, we are always looking for high quality individuals. Please send your CV to [email protected]