Jobs at our London Docklands Karting Track
There's a whole host of reasons to join us. TeamSport London Docklands, offers 800m of track with 9 nail-biting corners racing at 40mph in LPG karts. Ideally positioned as a corporate venue we also cater for our usual kids, work and friendship groups. Are you ready to join this winning team? We look for talented, customer focused individuals, with great communication skills and a team attitude. In return we offer training, benefits, uncapped bonuses and the very real possibility of progression.
To get in contact with one of the recruitment team please call 01252 960499.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Work Experience - we are sorry but we are unable to offer this.
Due to the Health and Safety implications of working at one of our tracks we are unable to offer work experience opportunities at TeamSport.
Assistant General Manager
Up to £24, 359.40 + performance bonus
At TeamSport we always look for exceptional managers, who can manage the day to day operations of the track, from safety, staffing and ensuring rigorous on track processes through to off track responsibilities including financial compliance, staff training and development and food and beverage operations. All underpinned by ensuring great customer service every step of the way.
In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
As Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for
- Directly managing the day-to-day operation of the site
- Ensuring that safety remains at the forefront of all staff working at the site
- Responsible for the Brand Standards at site
- Ensuring that all SOP’s are continuously and rigorously followed and understood by all staff through regular training sessions and comprehensive inductions
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, stock control, recruitment and training
- Oversee our Food & Beverage operation including training, service, standards, stock and financial controls
- Finance – Working with the General Manager to achieve and exceed levels of profitability
We offer management development training and with new tracks and ancillary activities opening all the time, so your next step is never too far away
This is a full-time position, shifts are based on 45 hours per week. Monday to Sunday, including weekends and late evenings. Flexibility is vital for this role
- At least 2 years’ management experience within the Leisure/Hospitality Industry
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry desirable
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team and drive results is also essential
- Approachable by customers and your team
- Think on your feet
- Putting yourself in our customer's shoes
- Examples of being customer focused
- Managed a team of more than 10 team members
- Hold a qualification in leadership.
Posted: 17th September 2021
Up to £23189.40 + performance bonus
TeamSport Indoor Karting creates a safe, unique and exciting experience for everyone! We are currently looking for a Head Mechanic for our South East London, Charlton track.
About the Opportunity
We are recruiting for talented, customer focused individuals, with a desire to succeed. In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
The role is critical to us as you're the person our front line crew will look to for support.
You will be responsible for
- maintenance and servicing of the fleet of petrol/ electric karts
- mechanical servicing and running of each kart
- compliance with company guidelines
- Accurate and timely administration of kart documents
- make sure that the maximum number of karts are available at any given time
- servicing the karts and dealing with the daily wear and tear that will affect their performance on the track on a weekly basis.
- manage a small team of part time mechanics.
Shifts are between Monday to Sunday including evenings and weekends, 45 hours a week, at multi sites. Flexibility with your hours is vital for this role.
Salary depends on your experience and with performance bonus added, it range from £24,000 OTE £25,000.
Qualifications in the industry are not essential but we are looking for people with
- a minimum of 2-3 years mechanic experience
- Industry or practical experience desirable
- a minimum of 2-3 years management experience
- a minimum of 2-3 years experience in customer service
- friendly and approachable,
- can think on your feet
- putting customers first
- flexible with hours
- positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for motorsport
- Ability to work quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
Posted: 17th September 2021
In addition to our current vacancies, we are always looking for high quality individuals. Please send your CV to [email protected]