Terms and Conditions
Lucky enough to get your hands on one of our scratch cards? We’re giving away some amazing karting discounts and sessions to race at our brand new multi-level circuit in Leicester. Use a penny to scratch off the visor to reveal your prize and follow the directions below on how to redeem and get yourself on the track to experience the best in indoor karting.
HOW TO REDEEM:
Winners can redeem their karting by giving us a call on 01252 732300. A member of our crew will be able to get you booked in and ready to race, and you’ll just need to remember to bring the scratch-card along with you on the day of your event to present to our crew at registration.
Valid only at TeamSport Leicester. All scratch cards must be claimed and redeemed by 31st January 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Leicester scratch card ‘Scratch and Win’ Promotion.
- The ‘Scratch and Win’ Promotion is open for participation until 22:00 GMT, 31st January 2019.
- Winners will be notified of their prize at the moment they reveal the scratch panel on their card.
- There are three prizes available to be revealed, “10% off karting” (x 4940), “a karting for two experience” (x 50) and “a mini grand prix” (x 10), valid only at TeamSport Preston. The prize must be claimed and used between 17th November 2018 and 31st January 2019. The prize must be booked by telephone on 01252 732300 by quoting ‘Scratch2Win’. Valid only within operating hours and is subject to availability. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. The winning scratch card must be presented and given to TeamSport upon arrival of the karting experience. Failure to present the scratch card may result in a charge of the full price of the race experience. The scratch card can only be redeemed and used once. The prize is only valid at the TeamSport Leicester location.
- Promotion organizer: The Promotion is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”).
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of redemption be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 8 years of age. Scratch cards are non-transferable and can only be used once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the company are not permitted to participate in the Promotion.
- Access to Promotion and how to win: The participant may enter the Promotion upon receipt of a Leicester scratch-card and by revealing their prize on the designated print area.
- Personal Data: Personal data may be required at the time of redeeming your prize in order to place a booking. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Promotion including travel expenses.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Promotion under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or admit a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this Promotion.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.