Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST "Harlow Experience for Two”
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Harlow Experience for two competition to win an Open Timed Race experience for two (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation until 23:59 GMT, 12th July 2017.
- The winner will be notified directly before 5pm 13th July 2017.
- The Prize: There are four Prizes available to be won, by three participants on Facebook and one participant on Twitter, each Prize is: an Open Timed Race Session for two drivers at TeamSport Harlow. The prize must be claimed by 21st July 2016 and used between 15th July and 30th September 2017. The prize must be booked by telephone 0844 998 0000. The prize is not valid on Saturdays; Valid only within operating hours and is subject to availability. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and over.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 16 years of age. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. To claim the prize all drivers must be at least 8 years of age and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25” at the time of race session.
- Access to Contest: The participant may enter the Contest by liking and commenting under the promotional post on Facebook or Retweeting the post on Twitter. Privacy settings must be public in order for your entry to be visible and be entered. No purchase necessary.
- How to win: TeamSport will randomly draw the winner of the prize between all the participants, which participated during the participation period on each network. Three participants to win on Facebook and one participant to win on Twitter.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.