Pulled some champion moves on our Podium Finish Gif Booth? Share your GIF video on your social channels via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and you will be entered into our monthly draw to win a Mini Grand Prix for UP TO 10 PEOPLE at TeamSport! It’s super easy to do, and with free karting up for grabs – you don’t want to miss out!
HOW TO enter the draw:
Simply post your video on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #PodiumShot and make sure you tag us in the caption to enter. Social profiles must be public in order for your entry to be included.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the ‘Putt Club Gif Social Sharing’ Promotion.
1. The ‘TeamSport Gif Social Sharing’ Promotion is open for participation until 00:00 GMT, 31st July 2020.
2. Participants will be entered into a monthly draw, and winners will be notified directly via comment or direct message by the last day of the following month. Winners must respond to the message within 7 days to activate their prize and provide TeamSport with a contact number or e-mail address to confirm their identity.
3. There is one prize available to be won each month, “a mini grand prix karting experience for up to 10 participants” The prize must be claimed and used before 31st July 2020. The prize must be booked by telephone on 01252 732300 by quoting ‘PodiumShot Winner’. Valid only within operating hours and is subject to availability. The prize can only be redeemed and used once. The prize is valid at all TeamSport Indoor Go Karting and ScotKart locations.
4. Promotion organizer: The Promotion is organized by TeamSport, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”).
5. Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of redemption be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 13 years of age.
6. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the company are not permitted to participate in the Promotion.
7. Access to Promotion and how to win: The participant may enter the Promotion with the use of our GIF booth and sharing the related media via social media as instructed in the competition guidelines.
8. Personal Data: Personal data may be required at the time of redeeming your prize in order to place a booking. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
9. Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Promotion including travel expenses.
10. Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Promotion under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
11. TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or admit a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
12. TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
13. TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this Promotion.
14. Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.