Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST "Easter Spin The Wheel”
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Easter Spin The Wheel. By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation until 23:59 GMT, 17th April 2022.
- The winners will be notified directly and will receive their unique voucher code by email before 30th April 2022.
- The Prizes: There are seven prizes available: Karting Experience for One voucher and Karting Experience for Two vouchers both valid at any TeamSport or ScotKart track. The prize must be used to booked online and is only valid on Ultimate Races Experience, not available for use in April 2022. 22% off karting prize must be used during May & June 2022. Valid on all race experiences except member events, the 22% discount is the maximum discount and is not additional to the GET10. Discount is valid on race sessions Monday to Thursday and cannot be used Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Free Pizza prize is for one free pizza and is redeemable when you book any race experience during May & June 2022. The voucher is only valid in May & June 2022 and must be redeemed at track. Free slushy prize is for one free slushy and is redeemable when you book any race experience during May & June 2022. Putt Club (9 Holes) for one vouchers are valid at TeamSport's Leicester, Hull, Edmonton, Docklands and Watford locations. The prize must be used to booked online, is not available for use in April 2022. Laser (3 x 15 minute games) for One vouchers are valid at TeamSport Bristol, Birmingham and Scotkart Cambuslang, Clydebank and Dundee only. The prize must be used to booked online, is not available for use in April 2022. All prizes are valid only within operating hours and is subject to availability. The prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. All drivers must be at least 8 years of age and over.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”).
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 16 years of age. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. To attend the prize experience all drivers must be at least 8 years of age and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25” at the time of race session.
- Access to Contest: The participant may enter the Contest by Spinning the Easter wheel, we require your personal data in order to provide prizes. No purchase necessary.
- How to win: All prizes and winners are randomly selected.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.