Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST "Red Bull Drift Shifters”
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the Red Bull Drift Shifters competition to win a pair of tickets to Red Bull Drift Shifters 2018 (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation until 23:59 GMT, 30th July 2018.
- The winners will be notified directly before 5pm 31st July 2018.
- The Prize: There are 11 pairs of tickets to be won by 11 individual winners, one pair per winner, to get entry to the Red Bull Drift Shifters event in Liverpool on 19th August 2018. The contest can only be entered via Facebook. The prize must be claimed by 15th August 2018, and TeamSport have the right to re-allocate prizes if the prize is not claimed by this date.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 13 years of age. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. Winners aged under 16 years are required by Red Bull to be accompanied by an adult over 18 years at the event.
- Access to Contest: The participant may enter the Contest by answering the question provided correctly directly onto the Facebook content post, posted on 26th July 2018, before the contest ends. Privacy settings must be public in order for your entry to be visible and be entered. No purchase necessary.
- How to win: TeamSport will randomly draw the winners of the prizes between all the participants, who answered correctly, which participated during the participation period on Facebook. Winners will be notified directly on their original entry comment. Winners will then be required to contact TeamSport directly at [email protected] and will receive two unique verification codes in order to redeem and print their tickets prior to the event.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.