Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the "British Indoor Karting Championship” (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
First Prize Terms and Conditions for the contest "British Indoor Karting Championship”
Please find below the Terms and Conditions of the awesome first prizes being provided by our partners, Daniel Ricciardo Series (DRS) and Club 100.
Cadet and Junior prize:
DRS terms and conditions of their prize:
- Each 1st placed winner of the BIKC Cadet and Junior categories will receive a fully funded season’s drive of a DRS62 or DRS100 DRS Ricciardo Kart for up to 8 rounds of the 2021 DRS season.
- Racers will have a place in the DRS tent at each round and will have the support of a technical mechanic and be given coaching assistance to run the kart.
- The prize also includes use of fuel, trolley, lap timer, transponder, 8 sets of race slicks plus 2 sets of rain tyres and consumable parts for the season.
- Any accidental damage to the kart which requires parts to be replaced will be supplied and chargeable and will be invoiced to the driver/parent.
- Should any additional slick or wet tyres for Saturday practice be required, or if the two new sets of rain tyres are consumed, it is the choice of the driver/parent to replace and purchase.
- Driver must provide their own crash helmet which meets Motorsport UK’s CMR rating standard.
- Driver must provide CIK minimum level 2 racing suit, boots, gloves and wet suit.
- Driver must provide rib protector.
- All accommodation, subsistence or travelling expenses are excluded.
- Drivers excluded to being awarded this prize are anyone who has raced in the Daniel Ricciardo Series, birelART Series or Easykart Series before. This reflects the nature of the karting pathway that Motorsport UK and its’ associated partners are promoting ensuring grassroots drivers move to the next level.
- The prize excludes any additional personal accident insurance required.
- The prize excludes Motorsport UK Interclub Licence and ARKS test fee or parent PG Licence.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for any cash sum or equivalent under any circumstance.
- The prizes are only valid for the 2021 Daniel Ricciardo Series season.
- In the event the winner is not able to enter the series for any reason, including, but not limited to availability, insufficient racewear, medical grounds or due to having raced in the Daniel Ricciardo Series, birelART Series or Easykart Series before the prize promoter withholds the right to defer the prize to the next highest winning entrant of BIKC who is fully eligible.
- Entry into the events is subject to agreeing to Daniel Ricciardo Series rules and regulations and agreeing to be bound by Motorsport UK's terms and conditions as well.
Nescafe terms and conditions of their prize:
- Any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Some event age restrictions may apply. Prize cannot be exchanged for any cash sum or equivalent under any circumstance.
- Does not include any travel arrangements, and all required arrangements will be the responsibility of the prize holder and their guest.
Rising Stars and all Adult Weight Categories:
Club 100 terms and conditions of their prize:
- The first prize winner of the Rising Stars category will receive a full season driving in Club100 Young Drivers Championship 2021 and the 4 adult weight category winners will receive a full season in the Club100 Sprint Championship 2021.
- The prizes are only valid for the 2021 season, they cannot be deferred or transferred
- The Club100 prizes cannot be exchanged for any cash sum or equivalent under any circumstances.
- Drivers must be medically fit enough to hold a Motorsport UK KX Licence.
- Drivers must meet the minimum weight thresholds, and if lead ballast or a seat insert is required the winner will be responsible for the purchase.
- Club100 can provide race suits, gloves and helmets, however, we recommend that drivers purchase their own to the required safety standard.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence is not included within the prize; it is the responsibility of the driver to organise and pay for their own.
- The prizes cannot be awarded to any person/s who have raced with Club100 in the last 5 years. This reflects the nature of the karting pathway that Motorsport UK and its’ associated partners are promoting ensuring grassroots drivers move to the next level.
- In the event the winner is not able to enter the series for any reason, including, but not limited to availability, insufficient racewear, medical grounds or due to having raced in the Club100 Series in the last 5 years the prize promoter withholds the right to defer the prize to the next highest winning entrant of BIKC who is fully eligible.
- Entry into the events is subject to agreeing to Club100's rules and regulations and agreeing to be bound by Motorsport UK's terms and conditions as well.
Mini Track Day by Biz Kart terms and conditions of their prize:
- Winners must hold a valid and unrestricted driving licence.
- The track day will be held at Brands Hatch.
- The date will be held on a weekend between November 2020 and February 2021, TeamSport will confirm the date with you at the earliest convenience.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative should you be unable to attend the event.
- Prize winners will need to arrange their own transport to and from the venue.
- Parking is free on site.
- Winners can bring friends/family to spectate. We provide breakfast, lunch and refreshments to the winners in a private room above the garages, but this will not include food for guests.
- As it is a track day, a crash helmet (which will be provided), covered arms and legs, and closed shoes (or race boots, if the driver prefers) are mandatory. Race suits are not necessary.
- There are some restrictions on body shapes due to the race seat size used in the cars. Please see chart (below) for full breakdown of sizing permitted. A max shoulder width of 61cm in our standard seat or in the excel seat it is 64cm. We can fit the excel seat but the team normally use standard do it would need to be removed and refitted during the day to accommodate drivers so there would be driver downtime.