Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the "BIZ PRIZE DRAW” (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation until 23:59 GMT, 30th September 2020.
- The winners will be notified directly via e-mail or phone call before midnight on 31st December 2020.
- The Prize: There are eight experience prizes available to be won, by eight participants who have a valid Elite Membership and have successfully completed qualifying for the British Indoor Karting Championship 2020 between 4th July and 30th September 2020. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. Unclaimed prizes may be allocated to an alternative winner after the 'claimed by' date. Prize terms and conditions apply, please see Mini Track Day by Biz Kart terms and conditions of the prize.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 17 years of age and have a valid FULL UK Driving Licence. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. Championship winners will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
- Access to Contest: Eligible participants will be automatically entered when registering their qualifying lap times for the British Indoor Karting Championship. No purchase necessary. Only one entry will be accepted per participant.
- How to win: TeamSport will randomly draw the winner of the prize between all the participants, which participated during the participation period.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
Mini Track Day by Biz Kart terms and conditions of the prize:
- Winners must hold a valid and unrestricted driving licence.
- The track day will be held at Brands Hatch.
- The date will be held on a weekend between November 2020 and February 2021, TeamSport will confirm the date with you at the earliest convenience.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative should you be unable to attend the event.
- Prize winners will need to arrange their own transport to and from the venue.
- Parking is free on site.
- Winners can bring friends/family to spectate. We provide breakfast, lunch and refreshments to the winners in a private room above the garages, but this will not include food for guests.
- As it is a track day, a crash helmet (which will be provided), covered arms and legs, and closed shoes (or race boots, if the driver prefers) are mandatory. Race suits are not necessary.
- There are some restrictions on body shapes due to the race seat size used in the cars. Please see chart (below) for full breakdown of sizing permitted. A max shoulder width of 61cm in our standard seat or in the excel seat it is 64cm. We can fit the excel seat but the team normally use standard do it would need to be removed and refitted during the day to accommodate drivers so there would be driver downtime.