Jobs at our Cardiff Karting Track
Interested in joining a winning team? Our Cardiff venue boasts an epic multi-level 500m circuit with plenty of hairpins, long straights and challenges for everyone. We look for talented, customer focused individuals, with great communication skills and a team attitude. In return we offer training, benefits, uncapped bonuses and the very real possibility of progression.
To get in contact with one of the recruitment team please call 01252 960499.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Work Experience - we are sorry but we are unable to offer this.
Due to the Health and Safety implications of working at one of our tracks we are unable to offer work experience opportunities at TeamSport.
Up to £30,000 + performance bonus
We are looking for an experienced General Manager, who is customer focused and able to run one of our larger track sites from top to bottom.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
- team management,
- recruitment and training,
- KPI and sales focus
- At least 3 years’ management experience ideally within the Leisure Industry
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Team player with leadership qualities
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team and drive results is also essential.
- A goal-focused approach with great communication and customer service skills.
- IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
Posted: 28th June 2021
In addition to our current vacancies, we are always looking for high quality individuals. Please send your CV to [email protected]