TEAMSPORT COVID 19 RESPONSE
GO KARTING SAFELY DURING COVID-19
At TeamSport we have always had our customers safety at the forefront of what we do. Our aim is always to provide an amazing experience that is safe for everyone. We are taking some additional COVID-19 safety measures, which will be in place, to keep you and our crew safe.
TeamSport's Approach to COVID
Whilst it's great that the world is returning to normal, we will remain vigilant and committed to keeping our customers and crew members safe and well:
Safety At Tracks
Face Protection and Social Distancing
Whilst face protection is no longer a legal requirement, please feel free to wear a face mask when walking around the venue, or continue to use your balaclava. Despite social distancing measures being relaxed, we would ask that customers remain courteous over each other's personal space where possible.
For your ongoing peace of mind, we will continue to Ozone sterilise all race suits, helmets, and gloves before every use. We know that this is a proven method to kill COVID, so it will be continuing across all TeamSport and ScotKart venues.
Hand Sanitising Stations
Stations will continue to remain in position around our venues to provide added peace of mind and reduce virus transmission on contact points.
For the safety of our customers and crew members, all of our tracks are cashless and you can book your session via our website or by giving our bookings team a call on 01252 732300.
Your safety is our top priority and our safety measures are in place to keep you safe and well. Whilst the wearing of face masks is no longer a legal requirement, our staff members will continue to wear them to protect our customers and themselves - this process will be reviewed frequently. When arriving at tracks, our crew members will continue to be temperature checked to ensure that they are not displaying any high-temperature symptoms and will be required to complete a COVID questionnaire.
Our Covid safety promise to you…
Your safety is our priority. We’ve put in a number of measures to keep you safe and well. If you’re feeling unwell, please don’t visit – simply use our Covid booking protection promise to reschedule your session. Please ensure you always wear a mask when moving around the building. We recommend you familiarise yourself with our Covid Top Ten tips so you know what to expect for your visit.
Our Top Ten Covid Safety Tips
Rest assured we are doing everything we can to keep you safe during your visit. Here’s the Covid Top Ten checklist we’ll be adhering to in all of our venues:
- Our staff are temperature checked before each shift and will be wearing PPE
- Restricted numbers – less people in the building to facilitate social distancing guidelines
- All racewear sanitised after every use with state of the art ozone sanitiser
- Social Distancing - floor stickers and furniture removed
- Cleaning, Cleaning – steering wheels wiped down after every use and frequent disinfecting of all hard surfaces
- Removal of registration kiosks – we need you to register before arrival, via our website or App
- All our tracks will now be cashless, so remember to bring your card with you on the day
- Hand sanitiser stations – located at key points around the building
- Hot food will be off the menu initially. Drinks and snacks will be table served to avoid the need to queue at the bar
- THRILLING EXPERIENCE STILL GUARANTEED! whilst TeamSport will look and feel a bit different, the experience remains just as fun and exhilarating as ever.
We have been delighted by the positive comments and reviews from our customers, on how well they feel we have addressed their safety concerns, and a couple of their testimonials are below;
"Brilliant experience: Excellent experience even with the covid 19 measures in place. Staff all with face covers and hand sanitisers everywhere. Staff were very helpful, fantastic with our son. Brilliant track the new go karts were great. We will be back again soon."
"Cracking racing session: Brilliant set up, great family friendly fun go kart sessions, very COVID friendly, knowledgeable and helpful racing tips! Will be returning!"