Win A Racy Royal Sten Do with TeamSport
If you're getting married this year and called Harry and Meghan, you could be in luck.
In honour of the upcoming nuptials of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, we’re looking to throw a couple named Harry (or Henry) and Meghan (or Megan) a racy sten do with the full royal treatment.
Our own ‘royal’ couple will be thrown the ideal sten do, where the couple, along with 8 lucky friends will be invited to their very own mini grand prix event at a TeamSport venue of their choosing, followed by food and champagne. Whether you choose to compete stags versus hens is entirely your choice!
So if you share names with our royal couple and are planning a 2018 wedding, simply send us a photo of you and your Harry or Meghan, along with the story of how you met to [email protected]. Our judges will be choosing a winning couple based on their backstory, so don’t scrimp on the details!
TeamSport’s 24 UK go-karting venues host hundreds of stag and hen dos each year, but we’re seeing an increasing trend for joint events, or sten dos. We feel go karting is the perfect match for a bit of friendly rivalry and high-adrenaline fun between the two groups ahead of the big day.
Send your entry to [email protected] by Friday April 20th to be in with a chance of winning this super sten do.
The winning entry received before the closing date of midnight 20th April 2018, as chosen by TeamSport Karting, will receive an exclusive ‘Mini Grand Prix’ event for 10 people. By entering, the winner agrees that images from the track event may be used for promotional purposes.
The prize is not exchangeable, transferrable or refundable.
Entry Terms and Conditions:
• Entry restrictions: The competition is only open to UK adults aged 18 years or over. No purchase is necessary.
• The winner, will be notified by email. All entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and must be contactable on the same email address used for entry. Winners will be notified on 23rd April.
• TeamSport Karting will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by TeamSport.
• TeamSport Karting may, where applicable, ask for evidence of birth names and relationship status in order to grant the winning prize.
• The prize will be a ‘Mini Grand Prix’ event for 10 people including food and drink. Track session must be booked between 23rd April – 4th May.
• Although TeamSport will be as accommodating as possible, due to booking restrictions, weekend bookings may not be available.
• Travel to track session is not included as part of the prize.
• As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain entrants must ensure that only suitable material is submitted.
• Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• TeamSport Karting reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers contravenes these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
• TeamSport Karting reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether at its discretion which includes the right to select another winner should the initial winner not respond within 7 days of notification.
• The Company may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these terms, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
• Employees or agents associated with TeamSport Karting are not permitted to enter the competition.
• Standard TeamSport Karting terms and conditions apply. Health and weight restrictions apply. More information can be found here: https://www.team-sport.co.uk/disclaimer/.
• TeamSport Karting’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
• TeamSport Karting accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for entrants participating in this competition.
• By submitting your entry, you consent to your personal data being used and the company acknowledges all personal data will only be held and used in line with the relevant legislation at that time.
• English law exclusively governs these terms and conditions and entry into this competition confirms your agreement to this. Promoter: The Promoter of this competition is TeamSport Karting, Registered in England No. 05030696. Registered Office: TeamSport Head Office, Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH. For the names of the winners, please send an SAE to Royal Stag Do Competition , Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Alton Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH.