Snap It. Tag It. Post It.
Want to be in for the chance to WIN an Open Timed Race Session for yourself and three friends with our monthly draw?!
Show us how much you enjoy your TeamSport Karting experiences with the Wall of Fun! It's simple with just three steps;
Get your group on the podium for a team photo, take that all important selfie to show off your karting style or hone your karting skills with an epic GoPro clip.
Make sure you like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram or Twitter, then include the hashtag #TeamSport or #TeamSportFun in your caption before you post!
Go on and push that button, upload your post and we'll drop you a message to let you know that you have been entered.
One lucky winner will be notified on the first working day of each month so be sure to keep an eye on those inboxes as you could be seeing your post on the Wall of Fun on your next TeamSport visit. Good luck karters!
Check out the T&Cs here:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in The Wall of Fun (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation from 1st August 2016 until 23:59 GMT, on the last day of the month, and every month thereafter.
- The winner will be announced on 1st day of each month.
- The Prize: The prize is: Free karting for the winner and three friends, valid for 2x15 minutes open timed race session. The prize must be claimed and used by the last day of the following month. The prize must be booked together for all 4 drivers via the TeamSport booking office by telephone 0844 998 0000. The prize is not valid on Saturdays; Valid only within operating hours and is subject to availability. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. Any drivers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult for registration.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”).
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 8 years of age. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. To claim the prize all drivers must be at least 8 years of age and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25” at the time of race session.
- Access to Contest: The participant may enter the Contest by posting their own content from an experience at TeamSport on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag; #TeamSport or #TeamSportFun.
- How to win: TeamSport will randomly draw the winner of the prize between all the participants, which participated during the participation period using #TeamSport or #TeamSportFun. TeamSport cannot be held responsible for entries not included due to the participants privacy settings on their social media accounts.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Content: By participating in the contest, the participant gives TeamSport consent to use their content for use of but not limited to; Marketing, Social Media and Website display.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.