City Slickers 2013 Go Karting Championships
After hugely successful competitions in 2011 and 2012, we have announced the City Slickers 2013 Championship dates for our flagship, carbon neutral venue at Tower bridge, central London! Just 2 minutes’ walk from Bermondsey tube station off the Jubilee line, this location has two independently running 400m tracks with 40mph karts blasting round it, it also boasts conference facilities for up to 60 delegates, huge spectator areas and a fully licensed bar to celebrate in style after racing!
What are the dates?
- Teams must be entered into the event by 28th February 2013 by registering with us: email@example.com or call 01252 732313
- Qualifying starts on the 11th February and must be completed by 30th April 2013 - Top times for each driver in the team will be logged and a team average calculated
- The top 10 teams will be announced on the 3rd May and invited back to race in the GRAND FINAL on our FULL 800M INTERNATIONAL TRACK!!, FREE OF CHARGE on the 20th May 2012
How does qualifying work?
- Each team has to consist of 5 drivers, the fastest time completed on the track by each driver over the duration of the qualifying period will be taken as their entry time, the average of these 5 times is then calculated and this is the team qualifying time!
- The qualifying period will start from the 11th February and must be completed by 30th April 2013, during this period each team and its drivers can go into the track and complete as many sessions as they you like to try and improve your times.
- City Slicker Special Offer – 3 sessions for just £30! Valid Sunday – Friday Any time!
- A leader board of all teams and qualifying times will be available and will be updated once every week so you can check where you stand in the ranks on the City Slickers Leaderboard page!
- During the last week of qualifying the league table will be updated daily so you can see if you slip out of the top 10 and need to get back into the track!
How do I register?
- You will need to either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 732313 to register your team of 5 drivers, you will need to give full names, email addresses and telephone numbers for each driver so we can check times after these people have raced.
- All team entries must be made by 5p.m on 28th February