TAKE POLE POSITION WITH OUR FANTASTIC NEW YEAR’S DEAL
Will it be you or one of your mates who walks away victorious after completing the most laps in this awesome race event. Fuelled by adrenaline, designed to be an incredibly enjoyable test of stamina! Back by popular demand, all karters who race on this epic event will have the chance to race to 50 laps, earn a spot on the podium for the winner’s presentation and be presented with their very own ScotKart trophy!
This unmissable deal is available on selected 50 Lap Race Event’s held Sundays to Fridays but hurry, you only have until the end of January!
Who can race?
This competitive grid-started event format is available for those karters who are over the age of 16 years old, as long as they have an inside leg measurement of at least 29 inches all measurements to be taken from crotch to heel of shoe).
What is the format?
After getting signed in and changed into your race-wear, you and the rest of the drivers on this epic race format will be given a full safety briefing and one of our highly qualified members of staff will talk you through exactly what to expect from your experience (don’t be afraid to ask questions – they know their track so well they are almost bursting with tips and tricks to help!). You’ll then be taken through to the pits where you’ll have to pick up some driving gloves and a helmet before being introduced to your kart for the session. You’ll take part in a quick brake test as you leave the pit area and then you will have a quick nip round the track to get into your grid position ready to start your race to clock up those 50 laps! So stand by, wait for the lights to go green and the race begins! As the race leaders cross the finish line for the 50th time the chequered flag will be waved by one of our Marshalls and everyone will make their way back to the pits. Whatever position you finish in you should be proud of yourself, 50 continuous laps is quite the workout (remember to get your lap time printout and checkout how it compares to your mates!) The top 3 drivers with the most laps at the end of the race will be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot on the podium!
What is included?
- ScotKart Host
- Hire of professional racewear and helmet
- Full safety briefing
- Up to 50 laps of the track
- Trophies for the top 3 karters
- Personalised electronically-timed, lap time print-outs
How long’s the experience?
You’ll have up to 50 Laps out on the track at each of our locations with this offer, so we recommend to allow for up to 2 and a half hours although we hope you can appreciate it could be slightly more or less depending on the speed of the groups racing!
Once all your sessions are up you can relax in our Fuel Bar with food and refreshments or you can take the opportunity to jump onto the podium for some Instagram moments – just don’t forget to pick up your final lap print-outs to take home and beat on your next visit!
How much will it cost?
To celebrate the new year, our popular 50 Lap Race Event is just £20.20pp!
Please note that due to customer feedback regarding comfort and hygiene reasons there is an additional balaclava purchase cost of £2pp.
Let’s get you booked in!
Secure your space with this fantastic offer and book in advance so you don’t miss out!
These discounted sessions are available on selected 50 Lap Race's taking place Sundays to Friday throughout January.
- Click the 'book now' button and select your track from the dropdown list
- Find your preferred date using the calendar
- Select '50 Lap Race' from the experience types listed
- Click 'Book now!'
- Make sure you have added the correct amount of drivers
- Select the time you want your first race session to start
- Click 'add to booking' where you can then either proceed to checkout or add other race sessions to the booking
If you can't see what you’re looking for, our booking team are on hand in office hours so just give them a call or fill out an Event Enquiry form and someone will get back to you as soon as they are able.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid Sunday to Friday until Friday 31st January 2020
- Offer excludes any sessions held on Saturdays
- Available on selected 50 Lap Race Events only
- Selected dates only
- All sessions must be booked and raced before Offer end date
- All karters must be at least 16 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches required (measurements to be taken from crotch to heel of shoe)
- Up to 50 laps of the track (First driver to 50 laps, all karters return to pits)