OUR TRACKS AND OUR CALL CENTRES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Following the latest Government advice; we have decided to temporarily close all TeamSport & ScotKart tracks and regional call centres until further notice.
If you think you've got what it takes to compete with the best of the best then our #GRID Elite Membership is the level for you. For high-performing, experienced karters looking for competitive events and progression into the outdoor motor racing classes. This membership will also entitle you access to the British Indoor Karting Championship! This awesome event, held in association with Motorsport UK, at TeamSport tracks across the UK is definitely an event for those looking to be crowned a British champion! Motorsport UK, the governing body of 4 wheeled motorsport in the UK, is partnering with TeamSport to run this event and every #GRID Elite Member will receive a Motorsport UK K-I Licence, which provides entry rights to the Championship alongside a whole host of Motorsport UK benefits.
Great benefits include...
• Branded Membership pack including instructions on how to receive a Motorsport UK K-I Licence and Elite branded #GRID balaclava
• 15% discount off full priced events
• Complimentary birthday Open Timed Race Session
• Access to exclusive Social, Club, & Elite level racing events*
• Complimentary Open Timed Race Session after every six visits
• Entry rights to the BIKC - British Indoor Kart Championship
• When racing with 6 paying non-members, you race for a Free
• Hot Lap Leaderboard entry and safety briefing refresh every 12 months*
• Membership race licence on our brand new app from Spring 2020
• As your Membership includes a K-I Licence your details will be shared securely with MotorSport UK
#Grid Members have unlocked access to our EPIC new race formats Check Them Out
Our #GRID Elite Membership is open to all karters aged 8 years and upwards and provides access to Member only race events. For younger speed demons this includes Cadet Academy, our karting tuition programme which provides juniors with confidence and racing skills, and for adults there's plenty of high octane racing meets every month.
* #GRID Members aged 16 and over will only need to attend a safety briefing once every 12 months to get you on the track quicker, however our younger karters will still be required to attend one on every visit.
All you have to pay is an annual Membership fee of £35 to start receiving your perks and access to exclusive race events. Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be used at all TeamSport & ScotKart venues. Every track visit is a stamp on your loyalty card to earn some free karting! If you want to upgrade your membership to Elite, you can do so and will simply be charged the pro-rata difference on your existing membership.
It’s super easy to sign up online and once completed a member of our team will create your account and ensure your membership is ready to pick up on your next visit to the track!