The Small Print
KartChamps 2016 (the “Promotion”).
Promoter: TeamSport Karting, Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Alton Road, Farnham. Surrey. GU10 5EH (the “Promoter”).
1) These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to TeamSport KartChamps 2016. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2) Employees of the Promoter or any associated company of the Promoter and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3) Entry is only open to UK residents aged 8 years and over holding a valid TeamSport #GRID Membership. Membership purchase or renewal is an annual cost of £19.95.
4) All drivers must have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25 inches for Cadet Karts and 29 inches for Adults.
5) Participants agree to the terms and conditions provided herein as condition precedent to entering the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6) The Promotion commences 1st May 2016, and participants must submit two lap times by 30th June 2016.
7) To enter:
7.1 KartChamps 2016 entrants must submit 2 lap times between 1st May- 30th June 2016; from any session.
7.2 Entrants must submit a further 3rd lap time between 1st July and 31st July 2016; from any session.
7.3 You must have the required amount of lap times from each period to progress to Round Two.
7.4 You must inform a member of TeamSport staff that you wish your time to be logged, this will not happen automatically.
8) The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates above if deemed essential due to unforeseen circumstances. It is up to the participant to be available for the required dates to proceed in Round Two and Round Three.
9) Participant’s age at the start of the Promotion will determine their category throughout the Promotion. Participants must stay in this category even if a birthday results in them being able to change category.
10) Participant’s weight at the start of the Promotion will determine their category throughout the Promotion. Participants must stay in this category even if their weight change results in them being able to change category.
11) The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion.
12) The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
13) The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing.
14) The Promoter is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this Promotion.
15) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries.
16) If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Promoter reserve the right to change the Promotion at any time.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
18) The Promoter will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to force majeure.
19) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
20) All race sessions are to take place on TeamSport karts. Personal karts may not be used.
21) All karting sessions are subject to availability.
22) The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in the competition.
23) The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Data Protection and Publicity
24) The Promoter will collect your personal information to enable it to conduct the Promotion.
26) Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses, photography and videography of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
27) The prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable, non-transferable and there is no alternative reward.
28) The Promoter reserves the right to amend the details of the prizes. In this case, prizes will be substituted for an equivalent of equal value.
29) For MINI Challenge prize winners, all winners must hold a FULL UK Driving License.
30) The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of winning the Promotion including travel and accommodation expenses.
31) The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Promotion the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
32) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.