Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTEST "12 Days of Christmas”
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in the 12 Days of Christmas Facebook competition to win any of the 12 prizes available. (the "Contest"). By participating in the Contest each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation Period: The Contest is open for participation daily from 25th December 2016 until 5th January 2017.
- There will be 12 competitions across 12 days with entry open for the specified competition on the indicated day only.
- Competitions will run daily until 00:00am on that day, with the next competition starting on a new post the following day.
- The winners will be notified directly within 72 hours of the competition closing for that specific competition.
- The Prizes: There are twelve types of prizes available, with a total of 27 potential winners. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and there is no alternative reward. All karting vouchers require drivers to be at least 8 years of age and over with a minimum inside leg measurement of 25 inches. All laser participants must be at least 6 years and over. Mini Grand Prix and Unlimited Karting participants must be at least 16 years of age with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches.
5a. 1 x Winner will receive a set of SuperKarts Scalextrics including two karts, the winner must provide a postal address in order to receive the prize.
5b. 2 x Winners will receive a voucher for two drivers to book a TeamSport karting experience. Voucher T&Cs apply separately. Winners must provide a postal address in order to receive the prize.
5c. 3 x Winners will receive a complimentary large pizza when attending a race session at any TeamSport venue before 30th April 2017. A karting session must be booked in order to redeem the prize.
5d. 1 x Winner will receive a voucher for a family of 4 to book a TeamSport karting experience. Voucher T&Cs apply separately. Winners must provide a postal address in order to receive the prize.
5e. 5 x Winners will receive a voucher to the value of £5 to use at TeamSport. Voucher T&Cs apply separately. Winners must provide a postal address in order to receive the prize.
5f. 3 x Winners will receive two spaces to drive within an 'Unlimited Karting' night at their desired track. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches. The Winner must provide their contact details in order to redeem the prize. Sessions valid until 30th April 2017.
5g. 1 x Winner will receive a Golden Ticket which entitles them to a months worth of free go karting. All sessions must be pre-booked and only one session can be booked at a time. Subject to availability. The winner must provide their contact details in order to redeem the prize. Valid until April 2017.
5h. 3 x Winners will receive a laser tag session of up to two games for up to eight people at Bristol Laser Combat or Birmingham Laser Combat. The winners must provide their contact details in order to redeem the prize. Sessions must be pre-booked and are valid until 30th April 2017.
5i. 3 x Winners will receive a goody bag of TeamSport karting related goods. Items may vary. Winners must provide a postal address in order to receive the prizes.
5j. 1 x Winner will win an annual TeamSport karting membership valid from the date of redemption for 12 months. #GRID membership T&Cs will apply. Existing members will be placed as an automatic renewal. Winner must provide full contact details to redeem.
5k. 3 x Winners will receive a pair of TeamSport branded gloves and a cotton balaclava. Winner must provide a postal address and required size in order to receive the prize.
5l. 1 x Winner will win a MINI GRAND PRIX race session for up to 12 drivers at a TeamSport venue of their choice. All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches. Race session must be pre-booked. Not valid on Saturdays and must be used before 31st March 2016.
- Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by TeamSport Indoor Karting, having its principle place of business at C1 Endeavour Place, Coxbridge Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 5EH, United Kingdom (“TeamSport”).
- Eligibility for Participation: A participant must at the time of entry into the Contest be a (i) resident of United Kingdom and (ii) be over 13 years of age. A participant can only enter the contest once. TeamSport employees or anyone connected to the contest are not permitted to enter the Contest. TeamSport assumes that the participant is in fact the same person, as making the entry. To claim the prize all drivers must be at least 8 years of age and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25” at the time of race session.
- Access to Contest: The participant may enter the Contest by commenting under the promotional post on Facebook either answering a requested question or tagging friends. Privacy settings must be public in order for your entry to be visible and be entered. No purchase necessary.
- How to win: TeamSport will randomly draw the winner of the prize between all the participants with either the correct answer, or tagged comment as stated in the contest, which participated during the participation period.
- Personal Data: Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Cost and taxes: The participant is responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by him/her as a result of participating in or winning the Contest including travel expenses. All taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner, who shall be responsible for completing any applicable forms required by a taxing authority. The participant hereby agrees and accepts that by winning the Contest the participant may incur taxes and other levies including but not limited to any prize tax or income tax etc. The participant hereby unconditionally accepts to bear any such tax or other levy.
- Liability: TeamSport and the participant are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the English law, subject to the qualifications below.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TeamSport which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select a winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. TeamSport reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- TeamSport reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- TeamSport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. TeamSport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TeamSport is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. TeamSport is not responsible for any injury or damage to any participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating in connection with this contest.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.