READY TO RACE?
Thank you for booking your event with TeamSport, the UK’s largest indoor karting company, please find below further details on your event format and some info on what to wear and terms and conditions of your booking. Remember if you pre-register for your event now, you can skip the queue on the day!
YOUR EVENT: UNLIMITED KARTING
What’s the racing format?
A guaranteed 50 minutes of adrenalin-charged track time, or it’s 48 minutes if you kart at London Tower Bridge or West London. This is split into 10 minute race sessions - 8 minute sessions at London Tower Bridge and West London – that rotate with other groups during the evening.
Pre-Booked your additional race items yet?
- Balaclavas – Just £3.50 each
- Upgraded trophies - Just £39.95
- Additional 15min Race - From just £15 per driver
- Beers - Grab a bucket of 12 beers for just £35! (not available at Gosport or North London)
- The Pink Race-Suit, perfect for the boss or a friends birthday to really make them stand out on track! Just £15 to hire it for your event
- Food – Stone baked pizzas from just £9.95 each!
- Extra drivers? Speak to one of our event co-ordinators today to see if we can get them on track Been racing with us before?
Join the GRID, TeamSports fantastic membership and loyalty scheme! Just £19.95
Call 0844 998 0000 to book any additional items
Key things to remember!
- You can pre-register for your race sessions online - Register. This will speed up the process when you arrive at the track and you can just go straight to reception!
- You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the race time on your confirmation (40 minutes prior for all Warrington, Tower bridge & Acton track events) for your safety briefing and kitting up!
- All drivers must wear comfy clothes and NO open toed shoes (trainers are ideal footwear)
- All drivers must be over 12yrs and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches
- There is a maximum weight limit in the karts of 18.5 stone
- Before you race please make sure all drivers have read our full terms and conditions, please click here
Share with your fellow drivers...
Forward this link onto your drivers so they know what to expect on the day! Have fun!
Tell your mates what you have booked...
Click your chosen track location below for a map and directions:
PAID FOR YOUR EVENT?
- All Premier Grand Prix events must be paid for in advance
- Your balance must be clear no later than 1 week after making your reservation
- A small 2% fee will be applied to any payment made via credit card