READY TO RACE?
Thank you for booking your event with TeamSport, the UK’s largest indoor karting company, please find below further details on your event format and some info on what to wear and terms and conditions of your booking. Remember if you pre-register for your event now, you can skip the queue on the day!
YOUR EVENT: PREMIER GRAND PRIX
What’s the racing format?
The format consists of two 15 minute sessions. In the first session drivers will kart against each other with a few practice laps that lead into an electronically timed qualifying session. The qualifying session will identify your fastest lap times to decide where you sit on the grid. You will have a short break where you will receive print outs of your laps personalized to each individual and shortly after, we'll get you lined up the grid. Your second session is a 15 minute race with the top three drivers to make it over the finish line first proceeding too the podium for a trophy presentation. Medals included and awarded to 3rd, 2nd and 1st place!
For multiple groups, sessions will alternate between each other to ensure all drivers participate in the guaranteed race time with a minimal wait. For example: whilst group A have their break upon completing their practice and qualifying session, group B will head out on track for theirs and you can watch and cheer them on!
To enhance a more competitive edge, groups can be divided into fastest and slowest qualifying times to battle it out in true F1 style with podium presentations awarded to the top 3 drivers from each race unleashing the ego of the fastest driver of them all!
- Exclusive use of the track
- Safety briefing
- All equipment provided
- 30 minutes of pedal to the metal racing per driver! (24 minutes at Tower Bridge and West London)
- Electronically timed lap time printouts
- Trophies for the top 3 drivers
Pre-Booked your additional race items yet?
- Balaclavas – Just £3.50 each
- Upgraded trophies - Just £39.95
- Additional 15min Race - From just £15 per driver
- Beers - Grab a bucket of 12 beers for just £35! (not available at Gosport or North London)
- The Pink Race-Suit, perfect for the boss or a friends birthday to really make them stand out on track! Just £15 to hire it for your event
- Food – Stone baked pizzas from just £9.95 each!
- Extra drivers? Speak to one of our event co-ordinators today to see if we can get them on track Been racing with us before?
Join the GRID, TeamSports fantastic membership and loyalty scheme! Just £19.95
Call 0844 998 0000 to book any additional items
Key things to remember!
- You can pre-register for your race sessions online - Register. This will speed up the process when you arrive at the track and you can just go straight to reception!
- You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the race time on your confirmation (40 minutes prior for all Warrington, Tower bridge & Acton track events) for your safety briefing and kitting up!
- All drivers must wear comfy clothes and NO open toed shoes (trainers are ideal footwear)
- All drivers must be over 16yrs and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches
- There is a maximum weight limit in the karts of 18.5 stone
- Before you race please make sure all drivers have read our full terms and conditions, please click here
Share with your fellow drivers...
Forward this link onto your drivers so they know what to expect on the day! Have fun!
Tell your mates what you have booked...
Click your chosen track location below for a map and directions:
PAID FOR YOUR EVENT?
- All Premier Grand Prix events must be paid for in advance
- Your balance must be clear no later than 1 week after making your reservation
- A small 2% fee will be applied to any payment made via credit card