READY TO RACE?
Thank you for booking your event with TeamSport, the UK’s largest indoor karting company, please find below further details on your event format and some info on what to wear and terms and conditions of your booking. Remember if you pre-register for your event now, you can skip the queue on the day!
YOUR EVENT: KIDS PARTY
- Health and safety briefing
- Exclusive use of the track
- 5 minute practice session
- 10 minute qualifying session to get the fastest lap times
- 15 minute Grid started race (or skill session, depends on driver ability on the day of the event)
- Medal presentations
- Optional Birthday cake and party food
- Optional Racing Themed Party Bags
Pre-Booked your additional race items yet?
- Kids party bags – £4.50 each or pack of 8 for £39.00 – Quite possibly the best party bag ever invented!!
- Food – Kids party food package = £59.00 for 10 meals so Mum and Dad can also eat (incl cake)
- Combo package – 8 party bags and the kids party food package – Just £99! PLUS get a FREE Grid membership for the birthday child
Key things to remember!
- You can pre-register for your race sessions online - Register. This will speed up the process when you arrive at the track and you can just go straight to reception!
- Download your FREE TeamSport kids party invitations here
- You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the race time on your confirmation (40 minutes prior for all Warrington, Tower bridge & Acton track events) for your safety briefing and kitting up!
- All drivers must wear comfy clothes and NO open toed shoes (trainers are ideal footwear)
- All drivers must be over 8yrs and have a minimum inside leg measurement of 25 inches
- There is a maximum weight limit in the karts of 18.5 stone
- Before you race please make sure all drivers have read our full terms and conditions, please click here
Share with your fellow drivers...
Forward this link onto your drivers so they know what to expect on the day! Have fun!
Tell your mates what you have booked...
Click your chosen track location below for a map and directions:
PAID FOR YOUR EVENT?
- All Premier Grand Prix events must be paid for in advance
- Your balance must be clear no later than 1 week after making your reservation
- A small 2% fee will be applied to any payment made via credit card