GO ALL IN AT OUR ABARTH EVENT
Join us at our exclusive event for an evening of karting and driving! We’ve teamed up with WLMG Reading, your local Abarth dealer, to provide an awesome evening especially for our #GRID Members.
Ever wish you could find the same excitement you get on the track, when you’re out on the road? Then come along to our unique event on Sunday 15th September 2019 and experience a test drive of the race-bred Abarth 595 and you’ll find it comes as close as you can get!
It’s an evening of Unlimited Karting where, in between karting sessions, you get to put the dynamic and agile Abarth 595 through its paces on a fun-filled test drive.
To make the event even more amazing, Abarth are kindly subsiding the costs which means you’ll be able to take advantage of a half price race event and complimentary food and drink as well as meet special guest Pro Driver Cameron Davies!
Ready to Take the road less boring WITH A PRO DRIVER?
Where is the event?
This one off event takes place at TeamSport Reading on Sunday 15th September 2019. Arrival time is 5.30pm.
Who can race & who can drive?
You need to be over 18 years old to participate in this unique event as our friends at WLMG require everyone to be over 18 yrs to test drive the Abarth 595. You'll also need a current driving licence which you'll need to bring along on the evening.
What’s the format of the evening?
Once you’ve signed in with TeamSport, you’ll be allocated a group for your karting sessions. Groups will take it in turns to head out on track in short 10 minute sessions. Breaks in between can last up to 30 minutes during which time you’ll head outside to check out and test drive the Abarth 595.
All karters are guaranteed a minimum of five sessions/50 minutes of karting throughout the evening. There’s also complimentary pizza and a drink courtesy of WLMG to help refuel after all that racing and driving!
- Race-suit and helmet hire
- Unlimited Karting event – minimum 5 x 10 minutes karting sessions at TeamSport Reading
- Abarth 595 test drive
- Complimentary pizza and a drink.
How much does it cost?
This fabulous karting event is being subsidised 50% by WLMG Reading. The cost to #GRID Members is just £17.50 each and includes complimentary pizza and a drink.
*Don’t forget to bring your TeamSport balaclava if using our helmets*
Do I need to book?
Yes! #GRID Members who have received an email invitation to this unique event will need to phone us to secure your place. Spaces are limited, on a first come first in basis, so call ASAP to guarantee your space. Quote WMLG Reading and your membership number when calling.
TO BOOK CALL 01252 732300
Terms and conditions
- This exclusive event is for TeamSport #GRID Members only.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- All karters must be at least 18 years old with a minimum inside leg measurement of 29 inches required (measurements to be taken from crotch to heel of shoe).
- All karters required to stay the entire duration of the evening to receive the minimum track time of 50 minutes and additional Abarth test drive.
- This event is being held at TeamSport Reading only on the date and time specified.
- #GRID Members are asked to pay 50% cost of standard Unlimited Karting race session. Balance is being subsidised by WMLG Reading.
- Places are limited on this event and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Food provided consists of ½ a pizza and 1 soft drink.
- All karters must phone TeamSport on 01252 732300 to book on.
- WMLG are responsible for the Abarth Test Drive session and TeamSport cannot be held responsible for any #GRID Member who is unable to take part.
- All Test Drives are subject to having a current driving licence that entitles the driver to drive the vehicle legally. This must be brought to the event or drivers will be unable to participate in the test drive. The driver has not consumed any alcohol, drugs or other substances which prohibit them from driving the vehicle. The driver is in good health and knows of no reason why they should not legally or safely drive the vehicle. The driver will also accept a fine and or associated cost incurred in relation to driving of the vehicle. WLMG Reading is responsible for insuring the vehicle during the test drive.